Managing multiple stores, locations, or brands with child accounts and finding it difficult to track down where your orders ended up?
We've added the ability to search all of your accounts for a specific order number to make customer service even easier.
To find an order:
- Login to your parent account
- Click Quick Printin the left navigation bar
- Select the Search for an ordertoggle
- Tick Include orders from child accounts
- Enter the order number and select search
You will be presented with a summary table of all the orders that match that order number including helpful information such as the orders current status, what account the order is on and what carrier it is assigned to.
For more information, see our support centre or reach out to our friendly support team at email@example.com
Note: This feature is only available on UI 2.0. Check out our guide for migrating here.