RETURNS BY STARSHIPIT
By popular demand, we are very excited to introduce you to the Starshipit Returns Portal.
Easily implement a seamless Returns solution in your business using the same powerful automation tool that you use for your outbound orders.
We are almost ready to release our first version and would love your feedback!
We are on the hunt for some early adopters.
Current features include:
1) Supported carriers - DHL, AusPost, TNT, CourierPlease, NZ Post
2) Portal Customisation - Ability to add their own Page Title, favicon, Header & Accent colour, Logo, packaging details
3) Ability to add up to 10 return reason specific to retailer
4) Ability to add multiple return payment options and set return charges for each of them i.e. offer returns or charge customer returns. a) Store credit b) Refund via original payment & c) Exchange
5) Ability to customise return notifications based on the events
6) Ability to add return & conditions
7) Ability to set rules based on conditions. Supported rules a) Reject returns b) Set courier & product code c) Set return address d) Set return cost e) Set additional services e.g. ATL; contains battery; signature required
8) Ability to send return link (existing functionality)
9) User has ability to customise the email
10) Ability to send return label (existing functionality)
11) Ability to create partial & multiple returns for a single order
12) Ability to reprint return label
13) Ability for customer to edit return address i.e. to add different address from the one they originally received the parcel to
14) Ability for customer to edit return package dimension
15) Ability to add Subdomain name
16) Ability to embed return portal as iframe on to retailer website
Please check out the short demo video in the link below to get an idea of how it can help you improve this VERY important part of your business.
The cost of the Returns Portal is AUD$100 / month.
Drop your email address below to have the returns portal enabled on your Starshipit account, post a comment if you have a question or if you want to chat to one of our team book a call https://www.starshipit.com/book-an-appointment
Will you be importing product data from shopify to help with inventory, and a customer based UI for ease of exchanges too in this portal?
keen to see this in action
Matt: Hi Matt. I have sent you an email. Lets tee up a time for me to show you.
marked this post as